Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Garrett Kirchway is headed for Botswana in September!



Brother Garrett Kirchway has been a faithful member of Faithful Word Baptist Church since he was saved and baptized in September 2008. Starting in May 2016, Bro Kirchway is now in the ministry full time as a missionary, or what the Bible calls an "evangelist." In September 2016, he will be moving to Africa where he plans to spend the rest of his life preaching the Gospel to the people of Botswana. He will be based in Gaborone, which is the largest city in Botswana.

Faithful Word Baptist Church will be paying Bro Kirchway's salary until such a time as the church in Botswana is able to become independent. In addition, we will be raising money online through Paypal donations in order to pay his wages and provide supplies such as Bibles, New Testaments, church invitations, song books, preaching CDs, DVDs, etc. Before Bro Kirchway was saved, he was involved in the charismatic movement, which unfortunately is very popular in Botswana. He has also lived a very austere life for the last 8 years, so in many ways he is well suited for the task that God has for him in Botswana.

Here is a video explaining in detail what the plan is for Botswana:


Click here to support Brother Garrett Kirchway's work in Botswana!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you brother Garrett. I am praying for your travel to Botswana (and South Africa), for your new wife and marriage, and for the great work that you will be doing for God.

    I'm really excited to see you take on this mission field, for your new marriage and pray that God will bless you and your wife richly.

    A sister in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey everyone sorry I have been away for so long but so much has been going on and no time to post. I moved to New Orleans the first week of July and my feet hit the ground running. I have been working on my old house in Florida for the last few weeks and I am exhausted after successfully getting a loan from Mr Pedro and his loan firm at 3% rate to help finish my house ! So no time to work out, no time to eat right etc.....I so want my life back and I am so proud of what Mr Pedro did to me by helping me with a loan. I am going to leave Mr Pedro email here so anyone looking for a loan can contact Mr Pedro on ...pedroloanss@gmail.com or whatsapp text...+18632310632. Hopefully I can get my life back on track. Miss you guys hope to back on soon.

    ReplyDelete